1. In the analysis of costs in the method of discounted cash flow should be considered:
2. What is the method used in the evaluation of the business, where the value of the company in liquidation is higher than the current?
3. Has the effect on the risk level size of the enterprise?
4. The yield of the business can be determined by:
5. The evaluator indicates the valuation date of the object in the evaluation report, following the principle:
6. What is the estimated multiplier is calculated similarly to the unit price index of income?
7. The method of "prospective sale" based on the following assumptions:
8. What method will give a more reliable data on the cost of the company, if it has recently emerged and has significant physical assets?
9. The cost of the facility assessment determined on the basis of its profitability for a particular person is worth:
10. If the discounted cash flow method is used debt-free cash flow, the investment analysis is studied:
11. The risk caused by factors internal environment is called:
12. By what method you can determine the value of a minority stake:
13. What method of assessment used to evaluate the results of the restructuring of the business?
14. The debt-free cash flow discount rate is calculated:
15. Is it true: for cases increasing the time the cash flow capitalization ratio is always greater than the discount rate?
16. In order to determine the value of non-controlling public company must be of the value of a controlling stake at a discount to deduct non-controlling character:
17. When the growth rate of the company are mild and predictable, it is used:
18. What method is based transactions:
19. What are the components include investment analysis for the calculation of the cash flow model for equity?
20. Shares, measured in accordance with standard market value, almost always consists of:
21. Which of the following is not the standard value:
22. The multiplier - the ratio between the sale and any financial measure
23. The market value can be expressed as:
24. The discount rate - is:
25. The calculation of the residual value necessary to:
1.Izvestno that the company's revenues in the last forecast will amount to 650,000, the discount rate - 20%, long-term growth rate of 110%. Determine residual value. Specify the solution.
2. It is known that the current assets of the company amount to 200 000 at the beginning of the period and 270,000 at the end, total assets 700 000, 1300 000 Determine revenue turnover of circulating assets in days. Specify the solution.
3.Izvestno that the company's revenues expected to be recovered in the forecast period is in the first year of 750,000, in the second year - 350,000 in the third year - 500,000 in the fourth year - 550 000 residual value - 1200 000, the discount rate - 8%. Determine the current value of the company. Specify the solution.
4. It is known that the average multiplier price / earnings from several companies - analogues 6.5; estimated profit of 80,000; Revenue 1,000,000 Determine the estimated value of the company. Specify the solution.
5. Determine the value of the enterprise income approach, if we know that the forecast revenue for the first year amounted to 300,000 CU, the second - 550 000 CU, the third - 700 000 CU, long-term growth rate of cash flow 5% .In addition, it is known that the risk-free rate of return of 12%, the coefficient - 0.9, the market premium - 5%.
Enter the solution:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Спасибо. Все оперативно скачалось. Задание выполнено качественно.
Спасибо большое, очень помогли!!!! )))))
Спасибо, очень помогли.