1. A contract under which the supplier - seller engaged in entrepreneurial activity is obligated to transfer vobuslovlenny term or terms produced or procured their goods to the buyer for use in a business or other purposes not related to personal, family, household and other similar use - this ...
2. Trading revolution in the United States and then in Western Europe has occurred:
3. Universal market - it's ...
4. Sources of commercial law include:
5. Dealers - it's ...
6. Special (target limited) have the capacity to:
7. According to the law the maximum number of participants in an LLC may be:
8. In the course of the bankruptcy procedure as the surveillance function of the arbitration manager performs:
9. In commercial law the concept of goods is not included
10. The circumstances of force majeure refers ...
In each question 4 answer. True answer selected!
The Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
Belyaeva OA Commercial law in Russia: lectures (3rd ed., Rev. And ext.). - M .: ZAO Yustitsinform 2009.
BI Puginsky Commercial law in Russia. Textbook. M .: Mirror 2008.
No feedback yet