1. Who are the "neolombroziantsy"?
2. What is the "Quantitative assessment of crime?"
3. What is a "qualitative characteristics of crime"?
4. What is the subject of criminology?
5. What are the methods of criminological prediction
6. What type of offender takes measures to create favorable conditions for crime?
7. What are the signs of criminal professionalism.
8. What is called latent crime?
9. What is the crime?
10. What is the "anomie" in society?
11. What is the "victimization"?
12. What is latent crime?
13. What is the structure of the crime?
14. What is the crime rate?
15. What is the geography of crime?
16. What are the most common crimes in the structure of the world of crime?
17. What is the essence of a sociological approach to the study of crime?
18. What is the significance of the sociological approach to the study of crime?
19. What is the essence of the anthropological approach to understanding of crime?
20. What is the significance of the anthropological approach to understanding of crime?
21. To what type of a person who has committed a crime at the confluence of dramatic personal circumstances?
22. To what type of people, organized criminal groups to carry out attacks on civilians?
23. To what type of person that provides a livelihood pickpocketing?
24. To what type of person who commits theft of things in the apartment, accidentally discovered the key under the mat from the apartment?
25. To what type of system impact on crime in Japan?
26. What type of violent criminals concerns a serial killer Chikatilo?
27. What type of violent criminals are men who killed his wife after learning that she was cheating on him?
28. What type of violent criminals include criminal, mining tools to life robberies?
29. What type of mercenary crime refers bribery?
30. At the end of the hunting men drank two bottles of vodka each. The intoxicated one of the hunters accidentally shot his friend. What type of person this criminal?
31. Environmental crimes are committed ...
32. What are the features of determination of military crime?
33. What type of personality includes "thief in law"?
34. tipsy citizen threw a bottle out of the window and accidentally killed a passerby. What type of crime?
35. A citizen of being color-blind, doctors inadvertently received a driver's license. On a crosswalk, he did not see a red light and hit a woman with a child. What type of person this criminal?
36. To what type of system impact on crime in Japan?
37. To what type of system impact on crime in the United States?
38. What type of violent criminals include 14-year-old boy, who took part in the gang rape, fear of ridicule older friends?
39. What type of mercenary crime refers bribery?
40. Environmental crime committed
In each question 4 possible answers. True answer selected!
1. Dolgov AI Criminology
2. VV Kuharuk Criminology
3. Latypov RI Criminology
4. Villager AV Criminology
No feedback yet