Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
Выполнить задания в соответствии с приложениями 1,2,3,4,5,6
I.Прочитайте и переведите текст.
The Educational System in Britain.
There are more than forty universities in Britain but the names of the most famous institutions are Eton, Oxford and Cambridge; people do not always realize what place these institutions occupy in the whole educational system. Oxford and Cambridge are universities each having about 10,000 students. Eton is a public school, and the best known of the public schools, which, in spite of their name, are not really public at all, but independent and private secondary schools taking boys from the age of thirteen to eighteen years. The public schools in reality form a very small part of the whole system of secondary education: only about one out of forty English boys goes to a public school, and one per cent of 1,500 goes to Eton.
Apart from public schools there is a complete system of state primary and secondary education. All children must, by law, receive full-time education between the ages of five and fifteen. Any child may attend, without paying fees, a school, and the great majority attends such schools. They may continue, still without paying fees, until they are eighteen. Children, who continue at school until they are sixteen, can take the examinations for the General Certificate of Education
at Ordinary Level. This may be taken in any number of subjects. Many, after gaining this certificate, leave school to start training for various careers. Those who stay at school after passing their examinations prepare themselves for an attempt to win a certificate at advanced level, usually in only three or four subjects. During the last years at school the pupils are almost obliged to specialize in narrow fields.
The academic year begins after summer holidays and is divided into three "terms". Day-schools mostly work on Mondays to Fridays only, from about 9 a.m. to between 3 and 4 p.m.
II. Ответьте на вопросы по тексту.
1. What are the names of the most famous institutions in Britain?
2. Who studies in Eton?
3. How old are children who take examinations for the “General Certificate
4. Who receives full-time education?
5. How many terms is the academic year divided into?
III. Выпишите из текста интернациональные слова.
IV. Определите по суффиксу часть речи. Суффиксы обозначьте.
Likely, buyer, chamber, characteristic, devotion, active, equipment, fruitfully, gaily.
V. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на выделенные слова
1. "You´ve changed since I last saw you!" I said to my friend.
2. Let us go this way for a change.
3. Can you give me some change?
1. There are five fingers on each hand.
2. I forbid you to lay a finger on the boy.
1. What were your first impressions of Kiev?
2. It´s my impression that he does not want to read this book.
3. Fifty impressions of this book were sold yesterday.
1. When I entered the room I saw a man and a woman there.
2. Your friend is a man of character, isn´t he?
3. Does that man of straw help against birds?
VI. Закончите предложения.
1. Can you...?
2. You mustn´t... .
3. Has she … ?
4. We didn’t ... .
5. They are... .
No feedback yet