Attention! This content requires the base game Stellaris on Steam
Edition type: Steam Key (key) / RU / CIS
ATTENTION! This product is intended for use only in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. In other regions will not work.
Game language: Russian (interface) / English
Release date: September 21, 2017
Region: RU / CIS (Russia and CIS countries)
Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn provides players with a completely new opportunity to establish interstellar empires, starting the game with Machine Empire - a society consisting entirely of robots. The unique gaming characteristics and chains of events enable the machines to expand as a robotic consciousness and create an artificial intelligence network that grows towards galactic dominance.
• You, the robot: play Stellaris, starting with a customized robotic civilization and coming to your own portraits of robots, scientists, robots, workers, etc.
• What about AI? But what about !: follow the new chains of events and the development of the plot to lead your race of robots to greatness as an intergalactic AI empire; chase mechanical perfection on the stars
• Rise of the machines: oppressed robots can rebel against their masters and form new empires - you can even stumble into deep space on extinct robotic civilizations
• Digital Extensions: New Race Portraits and Advanced Voice Dialing for VIR
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Start the Steam client
3. Create a new account on Steam or go to an existing one
4. Go to the "Games" section and select "Activate on Steam"
5. Enter the activation key you purchased
6. After that, the game will appear in your list of games and it can be installed