Instructions for installing an account on your console:
- Go to "Profile and System" and click "Add or Change" then click "Add New"
- Enter the login and password given to you by the seller, then 2 options are possible:
1) A 5-digit code will appear on the screen, do not press anything, send a photo of the screen, the seller will confirm and you will be allowed to go further
2) The message "Is it really you?" Will appear on the screen, select the desired action for confirmation, asking the seller and click next: if you chose "Use the application", send a screen photo with a 5-digit code, do not press anything, the seller will confirm and you will be skipped further
- Use of your data - Next
- Help improve the Xbox experience - Thanks, no need
- Login and security options - Unlimited
- How do I enter? - Skip
- Offer to join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - No thanks
- Go to the Store, find the game you need in the search and install it
- Video: https://youtu.be/Ok98lkD4rw4
Launching the game:
- Log into the profile with the purchased game, also log into your main profile. Start the game from your profile.
- When the sign "The user started playing in a different place" appears, click "Play here instead", press until the splash screen with the game appears.
- As soon as the game is loaded, exit the purchased profile, staying in the game on your profile.
- If login fails, try restarting your console and try again. Or try the same steps later.
- Make an account with content as home in the console settings
- Install on more than one console, change any account data
- Transfer to third parties and play from the purchased account
- Delete account
- Log in to your account from a computer or phone
In cases of system updates to the console that entail changes in the operation of the account, the seller is not responsible